Deleting Old Disk Structure (System Restore)

I used system restore a while back...but it left a huge
file (my old disk structure). After salvaging what I
needed, I tried to delete the rest (almost 1 gig...but I
can't. Keeps saying cannot delete MODELS~1.GIF: Cannot
find the specified file...

Any Ideas??

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about deleting disk structure system restore

    "Scott Robinson" <peterscottrobinson@canada.com> wrote:

    >I used system restore a while back...but it left a huge
    >file (my old disk structure). After salvaging what I
    >needed, I tried to delete the rest (almost 1 gig...but I
    >can't. Keeps saying cannot delete MODELS~1.GIF: Cannot
    >find the specified file...

    There may be a problem with the disk. Run CHKDSK to check the HDD.
    "How to Perform Disk Error Checking in Windows XP"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=315265)

    --
    (tm)

System Restore Microsoft Windows XP