Deleting Old Disk Structure (System Restore)

I used system restore a while back...but it left a huge
file (my old disk structure). After salvaging what I
needed, I tried to delete the rest (almost 1 gig...but I
can't. Keeps saying cannot delete MODELS~1.GIF: Cannot
find the specified file...

Any Ideas??

Thanks

"Scott Robinson" <peterscottrobinson@canada.com> wrote:

>I used system restore a while back...but it left a huge
>file (my old disk structure). After salvaging what I
>needed, I tried to delete the rest (almost 1 gig...but I
>can't. Keeps saying cannot delete MODELS~1.GIF: Cannot
>find the specified file...

There may be a problem with the disk. Run CHKDSK to check the HDD.
"How to Perform Disk Error Checking in Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=315265)

--
(tm)