Newbie... is Windows CE V4.2 different from Windows CE .NE..

September 27, 2004 7:45:50 PM

Hi;;

is WinCE V4.2 is different form WinCE .NET V4.2? I have HP iPAQ h5550
which shows OS version is Windows CE V4.2, is this same as WindowsCE .NET??

If not how do i get .NET on my iPAQ? is .NET for WinCE downloadable?
Thanks in advance

Arun

More about : newbie windows windows

Anonymous
September 27, 2004 7:45:51 PM

Same thing. What feature are you looking for?

--
Bruce Eitman (eMVP)
Senior Engineer

Applied Data Systems
www.applieddata.net
An ISO 9001:2000 Registered Company
Microsoft WEP Gold-level Member

Do have an opinion on the effectiveness of Microsoft Windows Mobile and
Embedded newsgroups? Let us know!
https://www.windowsembeddedeval.com/community/newsgroup...
!