VPN on usb stick

Just starting my research on the possibility of using vpn on a usb stick for
when I'm on the road. Need some mfg. names to help in my research . Thanks.
or recommendations .

I think Linksys makes one.

Drew Cutter wrote:
> Just starting my research on the possibility of using vpn on a usb stick for
> when I'm on the road. Need some mfg. names to help in my research . Thanks.
> or recommendations .

Drew:

Can you explain? I am intrigued.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Drew Cutter wrote:
> Just starting my research on the possibility of using vpn on a usb
stick for
> when I'm on the road. Need some mfg. names to help in my research.
Thanks.
> or recommendations .

If you are referring to having the vpn client stored on a USB drive to
carry with you, then you should look into SSL client-less vpn's. With
clientless vpn's you do not need to have the client installed ahead of
time on the PC from which you will be connecting. It gets installed
upon connection. See http://www.netilla.com/r4_overview.htm for more
info. This product allows you several different methods of accessing
your office resources.

However if you are looking for a USB client look into Sonicwall. I
believe they have such a product.