VPN Compatable ISDN Router

Last response: in Networking
December 29, 2004 9:09:01 PM

I need to know if anyone out there knows of a good, cheap ISDN Router that I
can host a Microsoft PPTP VPN server behind.
My 3c892 filters out GRE so I am unable to use it.

Thanks-Rob
Anonymous
January 11, 2005 7:31:15 AM

This shouldn't be a problem with an Ascend Pipeline or a CISCO 804. I have
a couple of each that I could sell you at a good price if you were
interested.

Mike Schumann
mike-nospam@traditions-nospam.com

!