VPN Compatable ISDN Router

I need to know if anyone out there knows of a good, cheap ISDN Router that I
can host a Microsoft PPTP VPN server behind.
My 3c892 filters out GRE so I am unable to use it.

Thanks-Rob
1 answer Last reply
More about compatable isdn router

    This shouldn't be a problem with an Ascend Pipeline or a CISCO 804. I have
    a couple of each that I could sell you at a good price if you were
    interested.

    Mike Schumann
    mike-nospam@traditions-nospam.com

    "RPL" <rlefeve@nospamwowway.com> wrote in message
    >I need to know if anyone out there knows of a good, cheap ISDN Router that
    >I can host a Microsoft PPTP VPN server behind.
    > My 3c892 filters out GRE so I am unable to use it.
    >

    > Thanks-Rob

VPN Routers Networking