Canon i550 replacement

I love my Canon i550, but wonder if I need to replace it sometime soon, can
anyone recommend which one to go for next. It's mainly used for home use
and also photo's
Thanks

Running xp windows on Fujitsu Scaleo L

M wrote:
> I love my Canon i550, but wonder if I need to replace it sometime
> soon, can anyone recommend which one to go for next. It's mainly
> used for home use and also photo's
> Thanks
>
> Running xp windows on Fujitsu Scaleo L

ip4000.
My i550 died and i bought ip4000, mainly because it has extra photo black.
results...excellent!!!

I can second that motion. I replaced an S820 with the ip4000. First photo
out of the unit was a jaw dropper - looked like it came from the photo lab.

wamaruna wrote:
> I can second that motion. I replaced an S820 with the ip4000. First
> photo out of the unit was a jaw dropper - looked like it came from
> the photo lab.

I did a test and took same photos i printed to a lab...results were
surprising...printed photos came out way more contrastly than lab ones...in
short, printed were MUCH better looking...
I can scan two and get it on a web if you want...
But, to be honest, printed are twice as expensive as lab ones...but i did
use canon's best paper (pp101 i think)