VPN client for PDA ??

Hi,

This may not be the correct place to post this query - apologies if
that's the case.

I'm thinking of purchasing a PDA to connect into my work network in
order to perform simple tasks when i'm on 24x7 call (yeeuch!)

Our network runs a Cisco VPN server, so I'll need a Cisco VPN client
in order to do this, does anyone know if there is compatible software
available for PDA's (am considring all OS's) ?? I saw on the Cisco
site that they used to support Movian VPN for Palm/Pocket PC, but that
has now reached end of life.

The whole solution i'm planning is :-

PDA (Xterm/Telnet Application) ---> Vodafone GPRS ---> Cisco VPN --->
Unix Server

Is this gonna work ok, or am I shooting for pie in the sky here ?!

Thanks for any help, and a Happy New Year to all !

Magic Bob

The german company NCP (www.ncp.de) offers an IPSec client (they call it
"Secure Entry CE Client") that is compatible with gateways of many
different vendors including Cisco: see
http://www.ncp.de/english/filedownload/IPsec_Compatibility.pdf .

They also offer a version for PDAs with PocketPC. A 30 day trial version
is available:
http://www.ncp.de/english/services/testsoftware/index_entry.html