.dbx files for outlook express

Hey there...lost my outlook express address and all my
emails with the new SP2.
I put .dbx in the search box and it says there are none.
Is there a better way to find these hidden files to get
all my information back ?

Thanks for you help
1 answer Last reply
More about files outlook express

    I don't think so ... hope you backed them up as suggested, along with
    everything else. You've probably also lost newsgroups if you had any.

    Pop

    "confused" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hey there...lost my outlook express address and all my
    > emails with the new SP2.
    > I put .dbx in the search box and it says there are none.
    > Is there a better way to find these hidden files to get
    > all my information back ?
    >
    > Thanks for you help

Outlook Express Microsoft Hidden Files Windows XP