.dbx files for outlook express

Confused

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001

Hey there...lost my outlook express address and all my
emails with the new SP2.
I put .dbx in the search box and it says there are none.
Is there a better way to find these hidden files to get
all my information back ?

Thanks for you help

I don't think so ... hope you backed them up as suggested, along with
everything else. You've probably also lost newsgroups if you had any.

Pop