Unable to connect wirelessly to office VPN using Belkin ro..

I have a Belkin F506230-3(older model) that I use to access the
Internet wirelessly at home. I can Remote Desktop to my work with the
Intel NetStructure VPN as long as I have a wired connection to the
router. If I try and connect wirelessly, the VPN client gives me a
message: "*** Error: Unable to transmit". I can connect to the VPN
wirelessly though through my in-law's linksys router. What might be
the difference in the two routers? Does anyone know of any setup issue
that might take care of this?

I got it to work after messing around with the VPN client. In the
tunnel properties you can either specify which card to use and it was
defaulted to "Any Interface". Even though it should have worked that
way for either wired or wireless (same machine, not both connected at
same time except when I had to use wired), I had to specify the
wireless card as the card to use. Strange that "Any Interface" doesn't
really mean any interface apparently.