peter

Has any one observed a difference in the performance of FS2004 after using
this great program FSAutoStart v1.1 Built by Ken Salter. The program is
"fsasv111.zip".
Pete

I have. I've cranked up the settings and still get good to very good frame
rates.

Mr. Steve

"PETER" <pbt63@cox.net> wrote in message
> Has any one observed a difference in the performance of FS2004 after using
> this great program FSAutoStart v1.1 Built by Ken Salter. The program is
> "fsasv111.zip".
> Pete

dallas

"PETER"
> Has any one observed a difference in the performance of FS2004 after using
> this great program FSAutoStart v1.1

Nope. No perceivable improvement.

Dallas

On Mon, 16 May 2005 19:59:36 -0400, "PETER" <pbt63@cox.net> wrote:

>Has any one observed a difference in the performance of FS2004 after using
>this great program FSAutoStart v1.1 Built by Ken Salter. The program is
>"fsasv111.zip".
>Pete

I have, and get almost another 175 Megs of ram that FS Autostart
frees up. Been using it for years.

Bob