I have an HP ML 350 G3 with the pci-x slots in it. I am looking for a
pci-x ( not express ) video card and cannot find one. Anyone know of
any or what will work in this thing ? I know regular pci will but I would
like better performance if possible.

I have an HP ML 350 G3 with the pci-x slots in it. I am looking for a
pci-x ( not express ) video card and cannot find one. Anyone know of
any or what will work in this thing ? I know regular pci will but I would
like better performance if possible.

The only PCI-X cards are workstation cards, their performance in games is terrible, and likely even a GF6200 or FX5700LE or R9200 PCI card will outperform in most games and applications.

PCI-X is mainly for the Server/Workstation market, and as such most of the cards that do work on that interface, like the Matrox cards are for 2D and more mundane 3D apps, not for gaming.

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
After carefully tabulating your post's, and slipstreaming the data with previous calculations(garnered by myself), I have determined, that you must mention Matrox at least once every six months.......for whatever reason that may be.

:tongue:

After carefully tabulating your post's, and slipstreaming the data with previous calculations(garnered by myself), I have determined, that you must mention Matrox at least once every six months.......for whatever reason that may be.

LOL!

Yes, that's true but it's actually applicable here since they are one of the very few with a PCI-X card. 8)

Believe me I relish these very VERY rare opportunities.

BTW, LOVE the Avitar, great choice!

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
BTW, LOVE the Avitar, great choice!
The day after I got out of the Hospital, I was at the best, biggest screen theatre in town watching Evolution, with my Mom and GF. They didnt understand any of it(my gf kinda did), but I thought it was great.

(I even got to see some valuable skin :wink: )

Godiva

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2004
Maybe you should stop talking about your life and get back to the topic, im sure the poster doesnt want to hear about you being in the hospital and seeing Underworld Evolution.