about windows media 10 beta

I just downloaded and installed the new windows media player 10 beta.. for
some reason it's not working.. i'm not all that knowlegable about computers,
but i'm trying to un-install it so i can just install 9 or downgrade back to
9 so i can get it to work. can anybody help me with this? the error message
is " an internal application error has occured" I dunno someone HELP ME!

Hi

You did realise that WMP 10 is still in Beta testing?? Try the Winodws
Media Beta NG:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/community/newsgroups/WindowsMedia/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsmedia.beta&lang=en&cr=US

--

Will Denny