The cheapest machine to run AOE3 and CoD2?

adambloor

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2006
Im looking for the cheapest costing machine to build but it has to be able to play AOE3 and CoD2 on MAX settings but only 1280 X 1024? remember no I dont have a budget but im looking for the cheapest machine to do the above.

Please leave specs and prefferably and link to the hardware OR just a website were I can get the parts from

Thnx, Adz

maxxum

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2006
Without monitor or OS I'd say you could do it around $600... Maybe down to $500 it you are willing to wait for deals, buy from e-bay and/or have some parts laying around. But this is really on the edge.

adambloor

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2006
whats your budget?

Try reading my first post second line down....

also..

Anything really lol not just specs just general opinions with or without specs is good. whats wrong with my graphics card lol only got it 2 days ago! goes like hell on most games but i still cant use max graphics. Basically I am looking for a full Gaming Rig to go out 2morrow and buy for the least amount of money but for it to play the games I have listed?[b/] So u can say a 7800GTX aslong as this GPU will play AOE3 at high everything and there isnt a cheaper model/Brand

Adz

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
whats your budget?

Try reading my first post second line down....

also..

Anything really lol not just specs just general opinions with or without specs is good. whats wrong with my graphics card lol only got it 2 days ago! goes like hell on most games but i still cant use max graphics. Basically I am looking for a full Gaming Rig to go out 2morrow and buy for the least amount of money but for it to play the games I have listed?[b/] So u can say a 7800GTX aslong as this GPU will play AOE3 at high everything and there isnt a cheaper model/Brand

Adz sorry its a reflex :cry:

adambloor

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2006
lol *Group Hug* ok im over it is anyone going to post a propper spec of parts?

It would really help maybe when some1 is stuck at work/college etc just have a quick look for things at low prices that I can play games maxed out at

Adz