How to include files in compiled help file

I have several programs that use Windows compiled help files. How do I
include new help files in the previously-compiled files so they're all
accessible from one place?

| "John F." <John F.@discussions.microsoft.com>
| Message news:516CB7DE-1305-4E96-9973-AF899759EF09@microsoft.com
| I have several programs that use Windows compiled help files.
| How do I include new help files in the previously-compiled
| files so they're all accessible from one place?

I am unable to answer your question. However, I can provide you
with some resources:

You can find peer-to-peer support for Help Authoring Technologies
in Help Authoring Newsgroups. For a list of online support
groups, compiled by the Help Authoring Expert Pete Lees, see
the following Web Page:

Support Groups - MSHelpWiki
http://www.mshelpwiki.com/index.php?page=SupportGroups

You can find Microsoft HTML Help 1.4 SDK Documentation at the
following Microsoft Web Site:

MSDN Home | MSDN Library
Visual Tools and Languages | HTML Help
Microsoft HTML Help 1.4 SDK
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/htmlhelp/html/vsconHH1Start.asp?frame=true

A link to an excellent Help Authoring Web Site:

Helpware_net Site Map
http://helpware.net/hh_start.htm