Need help filling HP 56 cart.

Are their any sites that show how to fill the cart. Is it easy to do, or should
i just forget about refilling. Any suggestions or help would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Richard

RJPalace wrote:
> Are their any sites that show how to fill the cart. Is it easy to do, or should
> i just forget about refilling. Any suggestions or help would be greatly
> appreciated.
> Thanks in advance.
> Richard

http://www.inksupply.com/index.cfm?source=html/565758.html
I've never refilled a 56 but all of the HPs I have refilled are pretty
easy to do and work well after refilling multiple times.

Try,
http://www.inktec.com/

They have some vids of cartridges being re-filled.

David

"RJPalace" <rjpalace@aol.com> wrote in message
> Are their any sites that show how to fill the cart. Is it easy to do, or
> should
> i just forget about refilling. Any suggestions or help would be greatly
> appreciated.
> Thanks in advance.
> Richard

steveb

Distinguished
May 11, 2003

I've filled a few HP cartridges in my time and the #56 has got to be the
easiest one there is.

"RJPalace" <rjpalace@aol.com> wrote in message
> Are their any sites that show how to fill the cart. Is it easy to do, or
> should
> i just forget about refilling. Any suggestions or help would be greatly
> appreciated.
> Thanks in advance.
> Richard

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 19:10:03 -0000, "SteveB"
<sbrads@nildramDOTcoDOTuk> wrote:

>I've filled a few HP cartridges in my time and the #56 has got to be the
>easiest one there is.

What's more, firms like Atlantic Ink Jet give you very specific
instructions & tools for the refilling process. It ain't Rocket
Science.

>"RJPalace" <rjpalace@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Are their any sites that show how to fill the cart. Is it easy to do, or
>> should
>> i just forget about refilling. Any suggestions or help would be greatly
>> appreciated.
>> Thanks in advance.
>> Richard

john