Cisco VPN client/Multiple Connections

Last response: in Networking
January 17, 2005 3:55:05 PM

We're using the Cisco VPN client 3.5.2 on two of our PC's to connect into a
vendor's business sytem. We're using a Watchguard firewall and have a rule
setup with our vendors IP address with IP port 51 and udp ports 500 and 1000
open. We have two users that are using the Cisco VPN client and when one
user connects, when someone is all ready on it, it disconnects the first
person. How can we set this up where we can have multiple VPN clients
connecting into our vendor simultaneously?

More about : cisco vpn client multiple connections

!