Cisco VPN client/Multiple Connections

We're using the Cisco VPN client 3.5.2 on two of our PC's to connect into a
vendor's business sytem. We're using a Watchguard firewall and have a rule
setup with our vendors IP address with IP port 51 and udp ports 500 and 1000
open. We have two users that are using the Cisco VPN client and when one
user connects, when someone is all ready on it, it disconnects the first
person. How can we set this up where we can have multiple VPN clients
connecting into our vendor simultaneously?
1 answer Last reply
More about cisco client multiple connections

    Hi Mark,

    You may wish to investigate Cisco's Benefit of IPSec NAT Transparency:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/products_feature_guide09186a0080110bca.html#1039027

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com Cisco Repair Worldwide