Print Server For Dell AIO printer

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

We have just recenty purchased a Dell All in One 962 printer. All we
need now is a usb print server that is compatible with the printer. We
tried the netgear ps121 mini print server but was unable to get it
working with printer. We really dont want to resort to printer
sharing. Any suggestions would be very grateful.

Jason

buy dell's printer net adapter.

How is the printer isself? how is its performance?