Your favorite?

dallas

This sort of another sappy "What's your favorite add-on aircraft question."
But, when most people answer the question they name 3 or 4 of their favorite
aircraft and the different situations they like to use them.

I suspect this question is much harder to answer:

If I came over to your house, sat down at your computer and told you I was
going to uninstall/delete every aircraft you have on your hard disk except
one, which one would you keep?

You wouldn't live long enough to even touch the keyboard...<g>
Tom

Dallas wrote:

> which one would you keep?

The Dreamfleet A36 Bonanza.

--
Peter

Dallas wrote:

> Ray Charles could see that coming... <G>

No he couldn't. Ray Charles is dead.

--
Peter

Tough choice indeed. It's either the RealAir SF.260 or the LDS 763. I
guess if you really only let me keep one it would have to be the SF.260.

Trip

> This sort of another sappy "What's your favorite add-on aircraft
> question."
> But, when most people answer the question they name 3 or 4 of their
> favorite
> aircraft and the different situations they like to use them.
>
> I suspect this question is much harder to answer:
>
> If I came over to your house, sat down at your computer and told you I was
> going to uninstall/delete every aircraft you have on your hard disk except
> one, which one would you keep?

Dallas,
I like to fly low & slow, so for me it's my APM-20 Lionceau (Lion Cub).
An excellant VFR aircraft.

Randy L.

> This sort of another sappy "What's your favorite add-on aircraft
> question."
> But, when most people answer the question they name 3 or 4 of their
> favorite
> aircraft and the different situations they like to use them.
>
> I suspect this question is much harder to answer:
>
> If I came over to your house, sat down at your computer and told you I was
> going to uninstall/delete every aircraft you have on your hard disk except
> one, which one would you keep?

GREGORY

On Wed, 18 May 2005 21:36:01 GMT, "Dallas"
<Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> brought the following to our
attention:

> "What's your favorite add-on aircraft question."
>
>But, when most people answer the question they name 3 or 4 of their
>favorite aircraft and the different situations they like to use them.
>
>I suspect this question is much harder to answer:
>
>If I came over to your house, sat down at your computer and told you I was
>going to uninstall/delete every aircraft you have on your hard disk except
>one, which one would you keep?

That's an easy one.. it's the Boeing 727..!! have spent years digging
into the FD and now the engine power and climb / descent performance
are getting awfully close.. and one can `feel' the differences such as
in amount of throttle while descending. Here's a recent test sheet
with engine cruise data compared to references.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/flightsim/JT8D_120k.gif

and there's some new fixes in store -- where confidence is high.. :)
for nearly exact duplication or RW. Now which variant was that?

-G

Arthur

Without being long-winded for a change, I would say my Simmer'sSky MD-11,
which is the only add-on a/c I have. I really enjoy the default Boeings so
if you put your clammy palms on those, I'd turn the Mounties on ya. : )

Arthur

"Lawn Dart" <willkayakforfoodREMOVE_THIS@gmx.net> wrote in message

"Beech45Whiskey" <pjricc@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Dallas wrote:
>
>> Ray Charles could see that coming... <G>
>
> No he couldn't. Ray Charles is dead.
>
> --
> Peter

dallas

"Tom Garrett"
> You wouldn't live long enough to even touch the keyboard...<g>

Ray Charles could see that coming... <G>

Dallas

except that Ray is dead ..

> "Tom Garrett"
> > You wouldn't live long enough to even touch the keyboard...<g>
>
> Ray Charles could see that coming... <G>
>

> Dallas

> This sort of another sappy "What's your favorite add-on aircraft
> question."
> But, when most people answer the question they name 3 or 4 of their
> favorite
> aircraft and the different situations they like to use them.
>
> I suspect this question is much harder to answer:
>
> If I came over to your house, sat down at your computer and told you I was
> going to uninstall/delete every aircraft you have on your hard disk except
> one, which one would you keep?

Howard 500

(I used to have a RL Cessna 172 - why go back to that?)

I mostly go sightseeing, but i have a short attention span so I like to do
it in a hurry.

Bob McKellar

Dallas wrote:
told you
> I was going to uninstall/delete every aircraft you have on your hard
> disk except one, which one would you keep?

I'd let you delete the lot. I've got backups :)

(But you wouldn't get my Realair Spitfire)

--
Cheers,

Quilly

An individual reply goes into my spam filter

GREGORY

On Wed, 18 May 2005 22:29:41 +0000 (UTC), "Quilljar"
<wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> brought the following to our
attention:

>Dallas wrote:
>
>> I was going to uninstall/delete every aircraft you have on your
>> hard disk except one, which one would you keep?
>
>I'd let you delete the lot. I've got backups :)
>
>But you wouldn't get my Realair Spitfire..

aaah.. so that's it..!! :]

have you worked Fowlmere airfield?

http://www.controltowers.co.uk/F/Fowlmere.htm

That's where Pop spent a year.. APR-44 to APR-45.
a note from his logs: "4-6-44, arrived at AAF station F-378"

oops.. seems there's noting left of it now. One could
always `fix it up' (as in the photos) for Sim use.

-Gregory

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

The OH-58D!!!!

and the AH-1, maybe the Kiowa Warrior, the Bell 206 of course, HMMMMM
that's all. except for the Aztec, and of course the Twin Otter, ......

boB

First of all, you would be at my computer for a very long time. I have
almost more than 100 a/c. Probably closer to 150.

Low and slow, actually too slow for me but if I could pick up the power a
little I wouldn't mind. The Dash 7 with all of the cockpit active. The
overhead is probably the best part of this baby. Short runways, nah not a
problemo. If you like fighting with the short take offs this baby is a
great bush plane. Only thing is there is not an amphibious version.

Dash 7 by Milton Schupe also waiting for the new addition which should have
been available by now.

Mark G
Not4wood

"RandyL" <rlink"nospam"@cableone.net> wrote in message
> Dallas,
> I like to fly low & slow, so for me it's my APM-20 Lionceau (Lion Cub).
> An excellant VFR aircraft.
>
> Randy L.
>
> "Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in message
>> This sort of another sappy "What's your favorite add-on aircraft
>> question."
>> But, when most people answer the question they name 3 or 4 of their
>> favorite
>> aircraft and the different situations they like to use them.
>>
>> I suspect this question is much harder to answer:
>>
>> If I came over to your house, sat down at your computer and told you I
>> was
>> going to uninstall/delete every aircraft you have on your hard disk
>> except
>> one, which one would you keep?

dallas

> > Ray Charles could see that coming... <G>

"The_Rock"
> except that Ray is dead ..

Ok, Ok.... Ray Charles could have seen that coming.

My Ray Charles story:

I went to see him at a small venue in Dallas in the late 70's. I was
pissed that I got a front row, but end seat. They lowered the lights and a
spotlight turned on me. The crowd began to applaud and out of the hallway
in front of me came Ray Charles and his seeing eye man. He took two steps
and stumbled into my lap, spilled my drink and was laying across my knees
like a baby. I was speechless.

Ray gathered himself up and apologized profusely. I told him I would never
wash my lap again.

Later they brought me a new drink. If people ask me if I've ever seen Ray
Charles I say, "Hell yes, he bought a drink."

Dallas

On Wed, 18 May 2005 21:36:01 GMT, "Dallas"
<Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote:

>This sort of another sappy "What's your favorite add-on aircraft question."
>But, when most people answer the question they name 3 or 4 of their favorite
>aircraft and the different situations they like to use them.
>
>I suspect this question is much harder to answer:
>
>If I came over to your house, sat down at your computer and told you I was
>going to uninstall/delete every aircraft you have on your hard disk except
>one, which one would you keep?

Default C172. Not very trendy, but it's the one I most enjoy flying. I
did a Trial Introductory Flight in one at a local flying school (never
went further due to cost of PPL), so that may influence my choice,
although for Quilling™ around, it suits me very well.

all he would have to do is select all but 1 folder and press delete in the
aircraft folder, I find it hard to see what's so long about that ;) lol

--
Do you want to join a freelance design team? Can you code or design? Want to
join a team who is strict on Web standards complacency?

"Not4wood" <no_spam_mgottes@verizon.net> wrote in message
> First of all, you would be at my computer for a very long time. I have
> almost more than 100 a/c. Probably closer to 150.
>
> Low and slow, actually too slow for me but if I could pick up the power a
> little I wouldn't mind. The Dash 7 with all of the cockpit active. The
> overhead is probably the best part of this baby. Short runways, nah not a
> problemo. If you like fighting with the short take offs this baby is a
> great bush plane. Only thing is there is not an amphibious version.
>
> Dash 7 by Milton Schupe also waiting for the new addition which should
> have been available by now.
>
> Mark G
> Not4wood
>
> "RandyL" <rlink"nospam"@cableone.net> wrote in message
>> Dallas,
>> I like to fly low & slow, so for me it's my APM-20 Lionceau (Lion
>> Cub). An excellant VFR aircraft.
>>
>> Randy L.
>>
>> "Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in message
>>> This sort of another sappy "What's your favorite add-on aircraft
>>> question."
>>> But, when most people answer the question they name 3 or 4 of their
>>> favorite
>>> aircraft and the different situations they like to use them.
>>>
>>> I suspect this question is much harder to answer:
>>>
>>> If I came over to your house, sat down at your computer and told you I
>>> was
>>> going to uninstall/delete every aircraft you have on your hard disk
>>> except
>>> one, which one would you keep?

Has to be my recently purchased 747-200 Ready for pushback from JustFlight.
Very accurate

--

Dallas wrote:
>>> Ray Charles could see that coming... <G>
>
> "The_Rock"
>> except that Ray is dead ..
>

> Ok, Ok.... Ray Charles could have seen that coming.
>

> My Ray Charles story:
>
> I went to see him at a small venue in Dallas in the late 70's. I was
> pissed that I got a front row, but end seat. They lowered the lights
> and a spotlight turned on me. The crowd began to applaud and out of
> the hallway in front of me came Ray Charles and his seeing eye man.
> He took two steps and stumbled into my lap,

I bet you really stuck your foot out for him to trip on...........cmon
Dallas admit it.........

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?