VPN throuhg ADSL

Im looking for a vpn through adsl line, i have no experience with vpn
an if some one knows how to set up a vpn with adls or wich options are
better for me sw / hw solutions it will really help
2 answers Last reply
More about throuhg adsl

    abelardo.bejarano@gmail.com:

    > Im looking for a vpn through adsl line, i have no experience with vpn

    You might find a simple and cheap solution for a linux-based VPN-gateway
    with web-based configuration combined with a lot of background information
    at ipcop.org.
    --
    Gruss,
    Tobias.

    what are you trying to achieve firstly?

    Connecting back to your home pc? connecting clients to main office server?

    Use Terminal Services mate! Save yourself the agro!

    Nathan

    <abelardo.bejarano@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Im looking for a vpn through adsl line, i have no experience with vpn
    > an if some one knows how to set up a vpn with adls or wich options are
    > better for me sw / hw solutions it will really help

VPN Networking