desk top

When my computer boots up for the 1st time the desk top will start to load
but will go blank and then start ok.For the rest of the day things will be
fine.Is there a problem? the franchise

Which 3rd party defrag program (s) do you use, and where can we download?

"The Franchise" <TheFranchise@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When my computer boots up for the 1st time the desk top will start to load
> but will go blank and then start ok.For the rest of the day things will be
> fine.Is there a problem? the franchise

Don't think so - it seems to depend on the sequence of the tasks loading.
Happens here too, though it's more like just a blink. In fact, after
running a good 3rd party defrag sometimes makes it so fast it's not visible
unless you're watching carefully. I don't mean XP's defrag; it's good, just
"different" than what I use.

Pop