Language

number13

Distinguished
May 20, 2008
I have Win 7 Ultimate and have spent the last few days lurking around and figured out how to change the display language, my wife is Chinese and I am able to run Chinese language for her and change the display language to English for me and it only takes a few strokes on the key board, I love this version of Windows after some more lurking I have found out that I do not have to go through all that trouble, I opened her account and changed the language and then opened mine and it was still English, so once the user account language is set you don't need to switch, BTW the language packs are in the updates under optional updates, go to the language that you want and download the MUI and install it

It is indeed convenient for those out there who are multi-lingual or like you, live in a multi-lingual household. I forget if Pro has it or not, but if so, I may tinker with it for the heck of it just to check it out. I'm nowhere near fluent in Russian, but it would be interesting to see if I could run the computer with it.