USA Roads

USA Roads is a must for anyone who wants to
simulate driving in FS2004. It puts accurate roads
for the USA in Flight Simulator.
You can download several kinds of cars and
simulate driving in Flight Simulator. I would imagine
that driving a car in Flight Simulator will be the
closest anyone will ever come to true driving
simulation for a PC.
Also, I found that I can go into Scenery
Libary and turn the default roads on alongside
USA roads, and drive from the USA onto the
default roads in Canada and Mexico.

dallas

"Charles Newman"
> I would imagine that driving a car in Flight Simulator
> will be the closest anyone will ever come to true driving
> simulation for a PC.

I guess that would be true if you didn't mind driving on roads that look
like they were spray painted on the landscape. :)

Dallas

> "Charles Newman"
> > I would imagine that driving a car in Flight Simulator
> > will be the closest anyone will ever come to true driving
> > simulation for a PC.
>
> I guess that would be true if you didn't mind driving on roads that look
> like they were spray painted on the landscape. :)
>

> Dallas

Even though the manual for USA roads says not
to, I went into scenery library and turned on
default roads in addition to the roads in USA
roads. This lets me drive right from USARoads
into default roads in Canada and Mexico.

Arthur

The roads in Mexico ARE spray-painted on the landscape....and they have
snakes....and hoses all over them, which all look alike. : (

On the bright side, some of the women are awesome. I'm never too injured to
notice that : )

Arthur

> "Charles Newman"
>> I would imagine that driving a car in Flight Simulator
>> will be the closest anyone will ever come to true driving
>> simulation for a PC.
>
> I guess that would be true if you didn't mind driving on roads that look
> like they were spray painted on the landscape. :)
>

> Dallas

crash

Arthur wrote:
> On the bright side, some of the women are awesome.

IMHO, *some* of the women anywhere are awesome.........

d:->))

Arthur

Yeah, I agree....I just don't get to go 'anywhere', so I have to assess the
rescources of where I've been at.

Geez, I'm startin' to talk like an American, where, I might add, some of the
women are awesome @@

Arthur