Which B/W laser multifunction printer to buy?

I need to buy a B/W laser multifunction printer (print/copy/fax/scan) for my
small-business. For basic small business needs only - should have flatbed
scanner.

If you have a recommendation or any advice, kindly respond.

Regards - JW.

ME

>I need to buy a B/W laser multifunction printer (print/copy/fax/scan) for my
>small-business. For basic small business needs only - should have flatbed
>scanner.
>
>If you have a recommendation or any advice, kindly respond.
>
>Regards - JW.

Samsung SCX 4100

see link

http://tinyurl.com/7xudg

wj

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2004

I've been seriously looking at the Brother MFC-8840DN

http://www.brother-usa.com/mfc/mfc_detail_AREA=MFC_1&PRODUCTID=MFC8840DN.aspx

It does everything you want, plus it's a network printer, if you need that.
It supports fax and PC fax, which means you can fax from your PC,
and when faxes come in, they stay in memory.

Plus it prints in duplex.

The Brother brand name is not quite as popular as HP, but from what I've
read for
reviews for the latest HPs, they're not doing that great.

That's my 2 cents.

"John Wright" <notprovided@something.com> wrote in message
>I need to buy a B/W laser multifunction printer (print/copy/fax/scan) for my
>small-business. For basic small business needs only - should have flatbed
>scanner.

You might take a look at the LaserJet 3030 at:
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF05a/18972-238444-410636-12004-f51-378056.html

Regards,

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:47:22 -0800, "Bob Headrick" <bobh@proaxis.com>
wrote:

>"John Wright" <notprovided@something.com> wrote in message
>>I need to buy a B/W laser multifunction printer (print/copy/fax/scan) for my
>>small-business. For basic small business needs only - should have flatbed
>>scanner.
>
>You might take a look at the LaserJet 3030 at:
>http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF05a/18972-238444-410636-12004-f51-378056.html
>
>Regards,
>Bob Headrick, not speaking for my employer HP

We bought a Brother Laser MFC 9700 about 2 months ago. We're very
happy with it.

my .02

Want to Fix Something?

http://www.manuals4you.com

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 23:59:33 -0500, RE: Re: Which B/W laser
multifunction printer to buy? Yikes!ItsIke
<Yikes!ItsIke@younameit.com> wrote:

>We bought a Brother Laser MFC 9700 about 2 months ago. We're very
>happy with it.

How easy is it to replace the toner, drum, etc?

--
To reply to me directly, remove the XXX characters from my email address.

<me@privacy.net> wrote
> Samsung SCX 4100

Doesn't have fax.

Regards - JW