Which B/W laser multifunction printer to buy?

I need to buy a B/W laser multifunction printer (print/copy/fax/scan) for my
small-business. For basic small business needs only - should have flatbed
scanner.

If you have a recommendation or any advice, kindly respond.

Regards - JW.
6 answers Last reply
More about which laser multifunction printer

    >I need to buy a B/W laser multifunction printer (print/copy/fax/scan) for my
    >small-business. For basic small business needs only - should have flatbed
    >scanner.
    >
    >If you have a recommendation or any advice, kindly respond.
    >
    >Regards - JW.

    Samsung SCX 4100

    see link

    http://tinyurl.com/7xudg

    I've been seriously looking at the Brother MFC-8840DN

    http://www.brother-usa.com/mfc/mfc_detail_AREA=MFC_1&PRODUCTID=MFC8840DN.aspx

    It does everything you want, plus it's a network printer, if you need that.
    It supports fax and PC fax, which means you can fax from your PC,
    and when faxes come in, they stay in memory.

    Plus it prints in duplex.

    The Brother brand name is not quite as popular as HP, but from what I've
    read for
    reviews for the latest HPs, they're not doing that great.

    That's my 2 cents.

    "John Wright" <notprovided@something.com> wrote in message
    >I need to buy a B/W laser multifunction printer (print/copy/fax/scan) for my
    >small-business. For basic small business needs only - should have flatbed
    >scanner.

    You might take a look at the LaserJet 3030 at:
    http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF05a/18972-238444-410636-12004-f51-378056.html

    Regards,

    On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:47:22 -0800, "Bob Headrick" <bobh@proaxis.com>
    wrote:

    >"John Wright" <notprovided@something.com> wrote in message
    >>I need to buy a B/W laser multifunction printer (print/copy/fax/scan) for my
    >>small-business. For basic small business needs only - should have flatbed
    >>scanner.
    >
    >You might take a look at the LaserJet 3030 at:
    >http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF05a/18972-238444-410636-12004-f51-378056.html
    >
    >Regards,
    >Bob Headrick, not speaking for my employer HP

    We bought a Brother Laser MFC 9700 about 2 months ago. We're very
    happy with it.

    my .02

    Want to Fix Something?

    http://www.manuals4you.com

    On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 23:59:33 -0500, RE: Re: Which B/W laser
    multifunction printer to buy? Yikes!ItsIke
    <Yikes!ItsIke@younameit.com> wrote:

    >We bought a Brother Laser MFC 9700 about 2 months ago. We're very
    >happy with it.

    How easy is it to replace the toner, drum, etc?

    --
    To reply to me directly, remove the XXX characters from my email address.

    <me@privacy.net> wrote
    > Samsung SCX 4100

    Doesn't have fax.

    Regards - JW