Palm Desktop-Like Prog for PPC?

September 29, 2004 4:44:26 PM

Is there a program that is like Palm Desktop (with a simple address book,
notes, etc) that I can install on my PC to sync my PPC with? I dont use
Outlook and would rather not if I dont have to. I just know the Palm OS was so
much easier for simple things like that

More about : palm desktop prog ppc

Anonymous
September 29, 2004 4:44:27 PM

Hello,

I am not aware of any application that specifically looks like Palm Desktop
that will run on the Pocket PC platform. However, if you do not like
Outlook, there are many different PIM products out there that you may want
to investigate. Some include Agenda Fusion from Developer One and Pocket
Informant from WebIS.

Kind Regards,

--
Clinton Fitch