Hi boB... Did you checkout this ultralight helicopter?

It sports no tail rotor nor pedals either.

http://www.airscooter.com/

http://www.woodynorris.com/

There is supposed to be a video of it flying. Although I haven't found
it yet. And when you buy one, I'm stopping by for a visit. <grin>

Cheers!

Bill (using a Toshiba 2595XDVD & Windows 2000)
-- written and edited within Word 2000
4 answers Last reply
More about checkout ultralight helicopter

    BillW50 wrote:
    > It sports no tail rotor nor pedals either.

    And it's less than $50,000.00!! Pshaw - pocket change.......
    d:->))

    Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 14:33:39 -0500

    BillW50 wrote:
    > It sports no tail rotor nor pedals either.

    And it's less than $50,000.00!! Pshaw - pocket change.......
    d:->))

    Thus why I am visiting boB after he buys one. <grin>

    Cheers!

    Bill (using a Toshiba 2595XDVD & Windows 2000)
    -- written and edited within Word 2000

    "BillW50"
    http://www.airscooter.com/

    Beats the hell out of the Flying Raft.

    Dallas

    BillW50 wrote:
    > It sports no tail rotor nor pedals either.
    >
    > http://www.airscooter.com/
    >
    > http://www.woodynorris.com/
    >
    > There is supposed to be a video of it flying. Although I haven't found
    > it yet. And when you buy one, I'm stopping by for a visit. <grin>
    >

    > Cheers!

    Yea, the video is on the below listed page. I'm pretty sure there were
    more videos available some time ago and the one I see now is very poor
    video.

    If you watch the end of the video, the pilot landed that scooter just
    like I used to do with an OH58 with a 40 Knot quartering tailwind. That
    scooter pilot slammed the thing down and he was satisfied even though he
    was a bit short. I think it may be a bitch to fly. But I've not seen
    the thing fly yet.

    http://www.airscooter.com/pages/airscooter_media_files.htm

    --

    boB,