Hi boB... Did you checkout this ultralight helicopter?

Last response: in Video Games
May 20, 2005 10:25:11 PM

It sports no tail rotor nor pedals either.

http://www.airscooter.com/

http://www.woodynorris.com/

There is supposed to be a video of it flying. Although I haven't found
it yet. And when you buy one, I'm stopping by for a visit. <grin>

Cheers!

Bill (using a Toshiba 2595XDVD & Windows 2000)
-- written and edited within Word 2000
May 20, 2005 10:25:12 PM

BillW50 wrote:
> It sports no tail rotor nor pedals either.

And it's less than $50,000.00!! Pshaw - pocket change.......
d:->))
Anonymous
May 21, 2005 12:23:57 AM

Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 14:33:39 -0500

BillW50 wrote:
> It sports no tail rotor nor pedals either.

And it's less than $50,000.00!! Pshaw - pocket change.......
d:->))

Thus why I am visiting boB after he buys one. <grin>

Cheers!

Bill (using a Toshiba 2595XDVD & Windows 2000)
-- written and edited within Word 2000
Related resources
May 21, 2005 9:40:53 AM

BillW50 wrote:
> It sports no tail rotor nor pedals either.
>
> http://www.airscooter.com/
>
> http://www.woodynorris.com/
>
> There is supposed to be a video of it flying. Although I haven't found
> it yet. And when you buy one, I'm stopping by for a visit. <grin>
>

> Cheers!

Yea, the video is on the below listed page. I'm pretty sure there were
more videos available some time ago and the one I see now is very poor
video.

If you watch the end of the video, the pilot landed that scooter just
like I used to do with an OH58 with a 40 Knot quartering tailwind. That
scooter pilot slammed the thing down and he was satisfied even though he
was a bit short. I think it may be a bitch to fly. But I've not seen
the thing fly yet.

http://www.airscooter.com/pages/airscooter_media_files....

--

boB,