error

Can anyone help me? I keep getting an error message saying
Shell .dll file is missing.

Thanks

You can try a lot of things. Here are two. Go>start\run and type in regsvr32
shell32.dll and click ok or hit enter on your keyboard. Now be sure to put a
space after the regsvr . If that doesn't work then go>start\run and type in
sfc /scannow Once again be sure to put the space in after sfc . You
will need to have your XP CD ready to put in the drive when asked or already
in the drive. This will do a System File Check and replace any missing or
corrupt OS files with the originals found on your XP disk.
{]:~)