Top 10 Worst Multifunction Printers

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.multifunctions,comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

I think we can all agree that the Lexmark X73 tops the list.
What are the other nine?

Fred
6 answers Last reply
More about worst multifunction printers
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.multifunctions,comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    See latest PC World & PC Magazine Reliability reviews for general
    rankings of printer reliability across brands.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.multifunctions,comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    Of all time, or still generally available?

    First, I concur...x73, man if I had a dime for every time someone called me
    with a problem about this....

    I'd like to nominate the Cannon BJC-5000, the leakiest (systemic) inkjet
    I've ever come across.

    "David Chien" <chiendh@uci.edu> wrote in message
    > See latest PC World & PC Magazine Reliability reviews for general
    > rankings of printer reliability across brands.

    On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 08:33:40 GMT, "Fred"
    <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote:

    >I think we can all agree that the Lexmark X73 tops the list.
    >What are the other nine?

    Do Lexmark make any others? :)

    --

    Hecate - The Real One
    Hecate@newsguy.com

    Hey, now wait just a minute there, Gerryf!! B^) My other printer is a
    BJC-5100 and that thing runs and runs and runs. Bought it reconditioned in
    1999 and still puffing. Never had a leak with it (yet). I bet the 5000
    must be the old pre-improved model.

    "gerryf" <gerryf at thecomputerparamedic.com> wrote in message
    > Of all time, or still generally available?
    >
    > First, I concur...x73, man if I had a dime for every time someone called
    me
    > with a problem about this....
    >
    > I'd like to nominate the Cannon BJC-5000, the leakiest (systemic) inkjet
    > I've ever come across.
    >
    > "David Chien" <chiendh@uci.edu> wrote in message
    > > See latest PC World & PC Magazine Reliability reviews for general
    > > rankings of printer reliability across brands.

  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.multifunctions,comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

    Is it February ones ? Please specify for both magazines !
    regards

    "David Chien" <chiendh@uci.edu> wrote in message
    > See latest PC World & PC Magazine Reliability reviews for general
    > rankings of printer reliability across brands.
  6. I had the very same one Lexmark x73. The consumable's were so expensive. I could buy a new printer with what I spent on one print cartridge. I then from Vista upgraded to Windows 7. The printer would not work. I contacted Lexmark and their attitude was unbelievable. "We currently do not have drivers nor intend to supply drivers for the same said O/S". That was the last straw. I threw it out and the next thing I saw a dog raising its leg and having a pee on it. I think how apposite, I have purchased HP and that is temperamental too. However I cannot fault HP customer services who were absolutely great. Couldn't do enough. I will never buy Lexmark again.

Printers Lexmark Peripherals