Top 10 Worst Multifunction Printers

fred

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.multifunctions,comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

I think we can all agree that the Lexmark X73 tops the list.
What are the other nine?

Fred

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.multifunctions,comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

See latest PC World & PC Magazine Reliability reviews for general
rankings of printer reliability across brands.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.multifunctions,comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Of all time, or still generally available?

First, I concur...x73, man if I had a dime for every time someone called me
with a problem about this....

I'd like to nominate the Cannon BJC-5000, the leakiest (systemic) inkjet
I've ever come across.

"David Chien" <chiendh@uci.edu> wrote in message
> See latest PC World & PC Magazine Reliability reviews for general
> rankings of printer reliability across brands.

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 08:33:40 GMT, "Fred"
<testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote:

>I think we can all agree that the Lexmark X73 tops the list.
>What are the other nine?

Do Lexmark make any others? :)

--

Hecate - The Real One
Hecate@newsguy.com

fred

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.multifunctions,comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Hey, now wait just a minute there, Gerryf!! B^) My other printer is a
BJC-5100 and that thing runs and runs and runs. Bought it reconditioned in
1999 and still puffing. Never had a leak with it (yet). I bet the 5000
must be the old pre-improved model.

"gerryf" <gerryf at thecomputerparamedic.com> wrote in message
> Of all time, or still generally available?
>
> First, I concur...x73, man if I had a dime for every time someone called
me
> with a problem about this....
>
> I'd like to nominate the Cannon BJC-5000, the leakiest (systemic) inkjet
> I've ever come across.
>
> "David Chien" <chiendh@uci.edu> wrote in message
> > See latest PC World & PC Magazine Reliability reviews for general
> > rankings of printer reliability across brands.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.multifunctions,comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Is it February ones ? Please specify for both magazines !
regards

"David Chien" <chiendh@uci.edu> wrote in message
> See latest PC World & PC Magazine Reliability reviews for general
> rankings of printer reliability across brands.

name taken

Honorable
I had the very same one Lexmark x73. The consumable's were so expensive. I could buy a new printer with what I spent on one print cartridge. I then from Vista upgraded to Windows 7. The printer would not work. I contacted Lexmark and their attitude was unbelievable. "We currently do not have drivers nor intend to supply drivers for the same said O/S". That was the last straw. I threw it out and the next thing I saw a dog raising its leg and having a pee on it. I think how apposite, I have purchased HP and that is temperamental too. However I cannot fault HP customer services who were absolutely great. Couldn't do enough. I will never buy Lexmark again.