Anyone know of a good flexwing microlight/ultralight?

Last response: in Video Games
May 22, 2005 5:41:03 PM

Anyone know of a good FS2004 flexwing microlight for download? I've
downloaded the Byron microlight from Avsim, but I need one with a working
compass and altimeter.

Thanks,

Si
Anonymous
May 23, 2005 5:21:00 AM

"Simon Robbins" <simon@NOSPAMsjrobbins.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D 6pul1$1fq$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk...
> Anyone know of a good FS2004 flexwing microlight for download? I've
> downloaded the Byron microlight from Avsim, but I need one with a working
> compass and altimeter.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Si
> Si, I use the Mainair Blade 582 (can't remember where I downloaded it from
though..) It was designed for FS2002, but works perfectly in FS2004.
I can email you a copy if you like
Smiffy
Anonymous
May 23, 2005 3:08:02 PM

> Si, I use the Mainair Blade 582 (can't remember where I downloaded it from
> though..) It was designed for FS2002, but works perfectly in FS2004.
> I can email you a copy if you like
> Smiffy

Thanks, that would be perfect. I've done a search, but can't find it
anywhere. Remove the NOSPAM from my email address.

Si
Anonymous
May 23, 2005 3:08:03 PM

You might get some fun from this page?

http://www.hangsim.com/mf/

I find it different but excellent in its way.

Cheers,

Quilly

An individual reply goes into my spam filter
!