Anyone know of a good flexwing microlight/ultralight?

Anyone know of a good FS2004 flexwing microlight for download? I've
downloaded the Byron microlight from Avsim, but I need one with a working
compass and altimeter.

Thanks,

Si
3 answers Last reply
More about anyone good flexwing microlight ultralight

    "Simon Robbins" <simon@NOSPAMsjrobbins.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Anyone know of a good FS2004 flexwing microlight for download? I've
    > downloaded the Byron microlight from Avsim, but I need one with a working
    > compass and altimeter.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Si
    > Si, I use the Mainair Blade 582 (can't remember where I downloaded it from
    though..) It was designed for FS2002, but works perfectly in FS2004.
    I can email you a copy if you like
    Smiffy

    > Si, I use the Mainair Blade 582 (can't remember where I downloaded it from
    > though..) It was designed for FS2002, but works perfectly in FS2004.
    > I can email you a copy if you like
    > Smiffy

    Thanks, that would be perfect. I've done a search, but can't find it
    anywhere. Remove the NOSPAM from my email address.

    Si

    You might get some fun from this page?

    http://www.hangsim.com/mf/

    I find it different but excellent in its way.

    Cheers,

    Quilly

    An individual reply goes into my spam filter

Download Games Microsoft Video Games