HP 4705 no sound ActiveSync connect

September 30, 2004 5:12:54 AM

On my 4705, as AS establishes a connection, no sound will play although it
is set to do so in Settings | Sounds & Notifications (default Infbeg sound).
When disconnecting, however, the Infend will play. Not something
earthshattering but has anyone the same phenomenon?
BTW, there is nothing wrong with Infbeg because it will play in Sounds &
Notifications and setting another sound for Activesync: Begin sync, does not
help either.
November 3, 2004 2:49:03 PM

I'm having the same problem with my Dell Axim X30.

!