Your question

online poker

Tags:
  • Poker
  • Apps
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
April 20, 2005 8:17:40 AM

ok im looking for some help. this is the biggest online community i know of and belong too, with alot of knowledgeable people.

im looking for online poker apps that allow free roll tourney play. i like poker alot but playing for play money just isnt realistic cuz no one cares. i have tried poker stars, party poker, absolute poker and royal vegas. only absolute and royal vegas have freerolls that dont require anything to play. no frequent player point requirments or anything like that just a chance at free money.

so hopefully u know some others. trying to get enough so i can play a freeroll tourney at any part of the day :) 

More about : online poker

April 20, 2005 5:18:06 PM

empirepoker has free tourneys

Remember <font color=blue>flies</font color=blue> lead to <font color=green>diseases</font color=green>, so keep <font color=red>yours</font color=red> closed.
<A HREF="http://www.cameronwilliamson.com" target="_new">-={Psychotic Sociopath.}=-</A>
April 21, 2005 6:34:55 AM

thanks ill check that out
Related resources
April 21, 2005 1:44:49 PM

"Momma says poker is the devil!" [/Bobby Boucher]

<font color=blue>War</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Eagle</font color=orange> 13-0!
"Sooner or later, I'll probably get what I deserve. I'll probably be dead and gone, but people will say, 'That mother was awesome.'" -Charles Barkley
April 23, 2005 8:52:29 PM

does anyone know of places that give u free money. i know royal vegas and pacific poker due 10$ with sign up.
April 23, 2005 11:46:18 PM

free money huh. sure. trust me, they get that 10 bucks back.

go tell your alien brothers, that ronnie cordova says they're gay!!! <A HREF="http://sockbaby.com" target="_new"> sock baby </A>
April 24, 2005 12:48:40 AM

i know, cant u tell i lost it or i wouldnt be looking for more. its just more exciting when u play for money, but im not good so im not going to transfer anymoney into it :) .

still loking for some
!