Waste error reset key for Canon i350.

I got the message "waste ink tank nearly full", with an (orange)light
blinking eight times .

I guess it's an error.

I tried the reset on the website www.neilslade.com/papers/inktjetstuff.html
but it does not work.

I tried also the EEPROM RESET FOR CANON S200 from Martin, without succes.

Does anybody know the method for Canon i350?

Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about waste error reset canon i350

    Canon dealer will fix it for the price of a new one.
    Nice isn't it?
    Just get a new one.
    canon next time?

    "demeyer" <fransdemeyer@tiscali.be> wrote in message

    > I got the message "waste ink tank nearly full", with an (orange)light
    > blinking eight times .
    >
    > I guess it's an error.
    >
    > I tried the reset on the website
    www.neilslade.com/papers/inktjetstuff.html
    > but it does not work.
    >
    > I tried also the EEPROM RESET FOR CANON S200 from Martin, without succes.
    >
    > Does anybody know the method for Canon i350?
    >
    > Thanks!

Printers Canon Peripherals Product