Waste error reset key for Canon i350.

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
December 22, 2004 8:14:18 PM

I got the message "waste ink tank nearly full", with an (orange)light
blinking eight times .

I guess it's an error.

I tried the reset on the website www.neilslade.com/papers/inktjetstuff.html
but it does not work.

I tried also the EEPROM RESET FOR CANON S200 from Martin, without succes.

Does anybody know the method for Canon i350?

Thanks!
Anonymous
December 23, 2004 2:54:38 PM

Canon dealer will fix it for the price of a new one.
Nice isn't it?
Just get a new one.
canon next time?

!