DFL-700 + DS-601 VPN file sharing problem

Hi,

I've managed to create a VPN connection between DFL-700 and D-Link client
software (DS-601) but I can't share folders. I have a win 98 PC (192.168.3.100)
in the DFL-700 network and XP (192.168.7.100) in the client network. The VPN
connection is created and the win98 responds to ping and there's a VNC server
running on Win 98 and I can even use the PC remotely with VNC but I can't access
the shared folders on Win98. If I move the Win98 to the same network with XP,
I can access the folders but with VPN I can't. I have disabled firewalls from
both ends but the share doesn't work. I'm using IP-addresses, so, I try to
access the Win98 with \\192.168.3.100\share. What could be wrong?

-Antti

I have the same problem, talked to D-link and they couldn´t give me an
awnser, it ended up with me adding a web based fileserver.
If you found another way, please tell me.
/Mattias