How to remove multi language pack from CD2?

August 31, 2004 12:11:10 PM

I installed the two chinese languages from CD2 on my XP pro. Didn't
like it. I want to remove the pack and the language bar but I cannot
find the "remove" function. Not in the Control panel.

Help.

ABC
Do not reply by email.

September 1, 2004 6:55:02 AM

Hi,

Go to control panel.
Choose regional and language options
click on the languages tab.
the checkbox will be checked for either or bot the check boxes.
uncheck them and then click Apply and then ok. Then the process of removing
these features will work and finally u might have to reboot your computer.
this will remove the features as well as remove the language bar.

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP
www.winxpsolution.com

"ABC" wrote:

> I installed the two chinese languages from CD2 on my XP pro. Didn't
> like it. I want to remove the pack and the language bar but I cannot
> find the "remove" function. Not in the Control panel.
>
> Help.
>
> ABC
> Do not reply by email.

September 2, 2004 12:00:23 AM

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 02:55:02 -0700, M. Rajesh
<mrajesh24_ns@nospam.hotmail.com> wrotd:

>Hi,
>
>Go to control panel.
>Choose regional and language options
>click on the languages tab.
>the checkbox will be checked for either or bot the check boxes.
>uncheck them and then click Apply and then ok. Then the process of removing
>these features will work and finally u might have to reboot your computer.
>this will remove the features as well as remove the language bar.
>
>Regards
>M. Rajesh
>.Net and Windows Shell MVP
>www.winxpsolution.com

Firstly , the only check box on "languages" tab is to install files
for complex script..etc.

Secondly, will that also remove all the files and keys?? It took quite
a bit of file copying when I installed it.

ABC
Do not reply by email.