Favorites

August 30, 2004 10:15:15 PM

How do I back up my favorites on my computer?
Thanks for the help.

More about : favorites

Anonymous
August 30, 2004 10:39:02 PM

Windows Explorer>Local disk C>Documents and Settings>Your user name.
Right click on Favorites and send it where you want to.
--
Bruce Hagen
~IB-CA~

"Phantom" <Phantom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I back up my favorites on my computer?
> Thanks for the help.
Anonymous
August 31, 2004 2:49:33 PM

Open Internet Explorer, go to File, click "Import and Export," follow the
prompts for exporting Favorites to another location. This will create an
HTML document list of your Favorites that can come in quite handy. In any
event, you can then move it, save it to removable media or whatever. After
a new install, if the file is on removable media, copy it back to your hard
drive, open IE, go to File, select "Import and Export" and follow the
prompts to import the file back to IE.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User