Favorites

How do I back up my favorites on my computer?
Thanks for the help.
2 answers Last reply
More about favorites

    Windows Explorer>Local disk C>Documents and Settings>Your user name.
    Right click on Favorites and send it where you want to.
    --
    Bruce Hagen
    ~IB-CA~

    "Phantom" <Phantom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I back up my favorites on my computer?
    > Thanks for the help.

    Open Internet Explorer, go to File, click "Import and Export," follow the
    prompts for exporting Favorites to another location. This will create an
    HTML document list of your Favorites that can come in quite handy. In any
    event, you can then move it, save it to removable media or whatever. After
    a new install, if the file is on removable media, copy it back to your hard
    drive, open IE, go to File, select "Import and Export" and follow the
    prompts to import the file back to IE.

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "Phantom" <Phantom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I back up my favorites on my computer?
    > Thanks for the help.

Computers Microsoft Favorites Windows XP