Epson - picturemate

There is one of these under my Christmas tree !
Anybody with experience of these printers got any advice, comments or polite
suggestions ?

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

It's a great printer. Very easy to use. There isn't a lot of settings you
can change. I take mine with me on vacation.

"Safetymom123" <safetymom123@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> It's a great printer. Very easy to use. There isn't a lot of settings you
> can change. I take mine with me on vacation.

Thanks for that - I shall be using it to download prints from my P.C. as
well as direct camera card. Hopefully it will perform well in both
functions.
Regards
Pete

<< From: "Peter Stockdale" peter.jeanne@btopenworld.com
Date: Thu, Dec 23, 2004 4:12 AM

There is one of these under my Christmas tree !
Anybody with experience of these printers got any advice, comments or polite
suggestions ?

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Great printer. A little slow at 2 minutes and 40 seconds per print. Prints seem
to be waterproof. Took a print IMMEDIATELY after done and placed under running
water while rubbing with my finger. Nothing happened! No smears, no running
ink, nothing. Of course, the paper curled a little when it dried..