Shortcuts not working any more

Hi,

The shortcuts on my desktop all used to work fine, but all of a sudden very
few of them work. Some do, but most don't. No error messages. They just
don't work. The cursor goes busy for a few seconds, then nothing.

I'd be grateful for any ideas to explore.

Thanks,
theo

Sorry, please ignore. I found the answer on Google. Or, at least, I found
a fix without an explanation, but that will do me.

"Theodore Bartley" <Theodore.Bartley@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> The shortcuts on my desktop all used to work fine, but all of a sudden
very
> few of them work. Some do, but most don't. No error messages. They just
> don't work. The cursor goes busy for a few seconds, then nothing.
>
> I'd be grateful for any ideas to explore.
>
> Thanks,
> theo

geronimo

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2001

Since I will start using XP tomorrow and I am a short-cut
nut, please share what was the fix?

wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> The shortcuts on my desktop all used to work fine, but
all of a sudden
>very
>> few of them work. Some do, but most don't. No error
messages. They just
>> don't work. The cursor goes busy for a few seconds,
then nothing.

>> I'd be grateful for any ideas to explore.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> theo
>>

>.

map