Asus a8n premium please read~!

ok.. here it goes
im using my pc as normal... suddenly my wireless mouse starts laggin and so my keyboard... then I get a blue screen.
So I reboot and the mobo says that there is no keyboard, and the wireless mouse/keyboard station doesnt have its lights on as usual...!It seems to be a usb power problem. So just to be sure I clear my cmos and power up the pc.. now the mobo detects the keyboard, so is not a usb power issue... I select to start windows normally.. and when loading windows, I get the blue screen again!
So I thought that maybe because of the date being changed windows wouldnt load so I go to the bios and change the date to the correct one.. then I restart and the keyboard is detected everything fine and when in desktop the keyboard goes off and so the mouse...! so I repeated all the clear cmos process but I performed a system restore... and know everything seems to be working ok...! do u guys have any idea on this? my specs below... and the mouse and keyboard are logitech wireless.

I tried two different mice and keyboards so is not a keyboard or mouse problem
5 answers Last reply
More about asus premium read
  1. Have you uninstalled and reloaded the drivers yet? Did you happen to copy the BSOD error?...Google is your friend with those types of errors...
  2. I had basically the same problem. With my USB keyboard plugged in I got the blue screen of death. Used a normal P/S2 keyboard and I could at least change the bios settings, but windows would not boot.

This was early in my install, and I had to reinstall windows to get my system working again. The next install, I decdied not to install the Nvidia Firewall feature, and I had no problems.
  3. what is a BSOD error?
    and im not using the nvidia firewall, In fact I've never installed it... Everything is working just fine now, as for the windows problem I guess that changing the time and date solved the booting issue.
  4. Check to see if your batteries are good.

If you haven't yet, try a std kb and mouse.
  5. umm my chipset is always within the 29-35C range... my temps are ok. Im using the logitech drivers that came with the mouse and keyboard
    Everything is workin fine now, so the problem is gone!
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Keyboards Blue Screen Wireless Mouse