networking problem

Hi,

I have a small network of my notebook (XP home) and desktop PC (XP pro).

Sometimes when I boot my notebook prior to booting the desktop PC I have to
reinstall the network connection on the notebook.

Is there any settings that I can use to ensure that I don't have to do this
again?

--
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s)
named above and may contain information that is confidential privileged or

Hi,

What do you mean by reinstall the network connections.

Did you mean that you have to reconnect to the network everytime.

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP
www.winxpsolution.com