A few screen shots from tonight

Last response: in Video Games
May 23, 2005 6:23:45 AM

More about : screen shots tonight

Anonymous
May 23, 2005 11:32:58 PM

Hi Dart,

I too have that update - and aren't RealAir a great nob?!

I haven't darted it yet, but it's only a matter of time, just as it is
for you, mate!!

Regards,
John Ward
"Lawn Dart" <willkayakforfoodREMOVE_THIS@gmx.net> wrote in message
Anonymous
May 23, 2005 11:32:59 PM

Melissa, you are sooo chicken to invert over the sea. Where are the photos
of you inverted at night over the Rockies, in formation, while using the
relief tube?

Cheers,

Quilly

An individual reply goes into my spam filter
Anonymous
May 24, 2005 12:42:12 AM

On Mon, 23 May 2005 02:23:45 -0700, Lawn Dart wrote:

> I'm usually a "low and slow" flyer. Tonight, however, in honor of the
> RealAir SF.260 update, I thought I'd do a little "low and fast"
> flying. Here are a few screen shots; including one "low and slow"
> approach to PAKT (Ketchikan, AK) at dawn with the Scout:
>
> http://photobucket.com/albums/v61/watersprite/Flight%20...
>
> http://photobucket.com/albums/v61/watersprite/Flight%20...
>
> http://photobucket.com/albums/v61/watersprite/Flight%20...

Mel, you have no idea how jealous I am of your graphics!
Especially screenshot 12. That looks so very realistic.
And let's not forget to mention your fleet....a fleet of very nice looking
props.

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(Gear up, AP engaged...hey...what's that emergency light?)