A few screen shots from tonight

3 answers Last reply
More about screen shots tonight

    Hi Dart,

    I too have that update - and aren't RealAir a great nob?!

    I haven't darted it yet, but it's only a matter of time, just as it is
    for you, mate!!

    Regards,
    John Ward
    "Lawn Dart" <willkayakforfoodREMOVE_THIS@gmx.net> wrote in message

    Melissa, you are sooo chicken to invert over the sea. Where are the photos
    of you inverted at night over the Rockies, in formation, while using the
    relief tube?

    Cheers,

    Quilly

    An individual reply goes into my spam filter

    On Mon, 23 May 2005 02:23:45 -0700, Lawn Dart wrote:

    > I'm usually a "low and slow" flyer. Tonight, however, in honor of the
    > RealAir SF.260 update, I thought I'd do a little "low and fast"
    > flying. Here are a few screen shots; including one "low and slow"
    > approach to PAKT (Ketchikan, AK) at dawn with the Scout:
    >
    > http://photobucket.com/albums/v61/watersprite/Flight%20Sim/?action=view&current=LowFastInverted.jpg
    >
    > http://photobucket.com/albums/v61/watersprite/Flight%20Sim/?action=view&current=LowInverted2.jpg
    >
    > http://photobucket.com/albums/v61/watersprite/Flight%20Sim/?action=view&current=Trees.jpg

    Mel, you have no idea how jealous I am of your graphics!
    Especially screenshot 12. That looks so very realistic.
    And let's not forget to mention your fleet....a fleet of very nice looking
    props.

    --

    Marcel (SAG-21)
    (Gear up, AP engaged...hey...what's that emergency light?)

Games Microsoft PGP Video Games