internet access on multiple desktops

Tim

I have five desktop accounts with my PC, one for each
family member. We use XP. The problem is that everyone
has to use my desktop to get access to the internet. The
toolbar doesn't show the wireless connection on any
desktop except the administrator's. How can I configure
my PC so each acct. gets access to the internet via Int.
Explorer?

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

"Tim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have five desktop accounts with my PC, one for each
> family member. We use XP. The problem is that everyone
> has to use my desktop to get access to the internet. The
> toolbar doesn't show the wireless connection on any
> desktop except the administrator's. How can I configure
> my PC so each acct. gets access to the internet via Int.
> Explorer?

Configure a network connection for each user