Hi

What if any error messages are you getting? I have both Broadband and
Dial-up configured here. How are you trying to setup the Dial-up
connection - via Control Panel>Network Connections?

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"dan" <danielross81@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> im using xp profesionaland it wont let me set up
> theinternet for dialup can u help please e-mail me

through the cd i got too but i need thedial up option and
it wont give it to me.

> [...]

Hi

In the left column - on the connections screen - is 'Network Tasks'
expanded?

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

>In the left column - on the connections screen -
is 'Network Tasks'
>expanded?
>

>--
>
>Will Denny