broadband

im using xp profesionaland it wont let me set up
theinternet for dialup can u help please e-mail me
5 answers Last reply
More about broadband

    Hi

    What if any error messages are you getting? I have both Broadband and
    Dial-up configured here. How are you trying to setup the Dial-up
    connection - via Control Panel>Network Connections?

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "dan" <danielross81@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > im using xp profesionaland it wont let me set up
    > theinternet for dialup can u help please e-mail me

    through the cd i got too but i need thedial up option and
    it wont give it to me.

> [...]

    Hi

    In the left column - on the connections screen - is 'Network Tasks'
    expanded?

    --

Broadband Microsoft Windows XP