Alan

Hi
In my music the folder says it is a video is there any way of getting back
to music,
I have tried using tweakui but didn't work

Many thanks

Alan Ring

The name of a folder has nothing to do with what kind of
files are in that folder. If you don't want a video in "my
music" move it. If the problem is that you can't play the
file, make sure that you have the file associations properly
set for the type.

"Alan" <alan@aringspam.karoo.co.uk> wrote in message
| Hi
| In my music the folder says it is a video is there any way
of getting back
| to music,
| I have tried using tweakui but didn't work
|
| Many thanks
|
| Alan Ring

Start - Control Panel - Folder Settings - View - Reset All Folders.

http://www.newmatilda.com/home/default.asp
"Alan" <alan@aringspam.karoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:BN6dnZSIO7tYIancSa8jmA@karoo.co.uk...
> Hi
> In my music the folder says it is a video is there any way of getting back
> to music,
> I have tried using tweakui but didn't work
>
> Many thanks
>
> Alan Ring

Alan

Thanks David worked a treat