Service packs installs

August 31, 2004 4:32:22 PM

If I was to restore my machine back to factory default,
do i have to download and install all the updates before
SP2 or does SP2 have all the previous updates?

Thanks
Dean

More about : service packs installs

Anonymous
September 1, 2004 12:38:54 AM

Hi Dean

SP2 includes the previous updates, so there is no need to install Sp1/Sp1a.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

!