Service packs installs

If I was to restore my machine back to factory default,
do i have to download and install all the updates before
SP2 or does SP2 have all the previous updates?

Thanks
Dean
1 answer Last reply
More about service packs installs

    Hi Dean

    SP2 includes the previous updates, so there is no need to install Sp1/Sp1a.

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "Dean" <dkso@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > If I was to restore my machine back to factory default,
    > do i have to download and install all the updates before
    > SP2 or does SP2 have all the previous updates?
    >

    > Thanks
    > Dean

Download Microsoft Factory Restore Windows XP