AMD's FX-62 wipes the floor with Intel's Conroe!!!

RichPLS

Champion
Mod Mike has dissolved completely into simply MAD!

WTF is up your As5 so much that you have to dis anyone with a differing opinion than yours, and even dissing some that are agreeing?
Mike, there is no need for this, if you are this angry you should seek help elsewhere that is able to provide the kind of help you need.

I hope you can reflect back upon them and realize how immature and retarded they sound. What beats all is your continual persistence to label everyone, except 3 unnamed posters, as trolls, but by definition of the word troll, you are the perfect example.

Here are some of your beauty's from the past hour.

Read the first post buddy, AnandIntel.com doesn't count Intel Troll.

Besides the over 15 Intel Trolls currently on THG, about 50 more each hour join to DIS-RESPECTFULLY insult AMD, I call that disgusting.
EDIT: There's about 3 people left on these forums that aren't Intel Trolls now, I think you can figure out who they are.

The Intel Trolls have, after 3 years, got an actual REASON to be blabbing their nonsense, there is an Intel CPU that fully uses the DDR2 bandwidth, that's about all I see Conroe is.

You aint neutral, you're an Intel Troll.

Perfect Ignorant Intel Troll post, thanks for adding it.

You're a Troll because you believe hype and are just as Ignorant as the other trolls.
~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time

Jesus Christ, you Intel Trolls are flying into this thread throwin' Ignorance around like it's a hot potato. I swear, this is the perfect advertisement, just bait the Trolls and you got yourself millions of 'em, sure would be awesome if I was selling sh!t, haha.

Anand posting Intel-made benchmarks and you're defending them....you sir, are a freakin' dumbass Troll.
An FX system is supposed to say "Unkown CPU" in the POST? Uh huh...okay Troll, keep geting your wet dreams.

What happened to "we don't believe company promises"? Or has the Intel Trollism gotten to you so much you can't bare it and caved in? Weren't you neutral or were you always an Intel Fanboy?

1) Uhm..you call a company proclaming their own product as a "reliable source"?
2) It's a performane jump because those were benchmarks with bad AMD tech, a motherboard that doesn't recognize the CPU, a "modified ATI driver", and a bad DFI ATI board, and comparing DDR1 to DDR2.
3) 6 months isn't "just around the corner", alot of things can happen in 6 months Troll.

That made no sense Troll.

Thanks for another ignorant un-true un-informed post Troll.

You're welcome Troll.

I sincerely hope you have gotten this out of your system and can carefully choose your words a little more constructively.
RichPLS

qurious69ss

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2006
I for one think that you guys need to give madmike a break. I never seen someone as loyal to company as him. Hell, I work for Intel but I don't take things as personal as he does. I just love the enthusiasm he brings. The guy has a good sense of humor, just to bad he's on the wrong team. Keep your head up madmodmike and don't be mad.

corvetteguy

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
First of all, the intel "TROLLS" lol :p , kept yelling at mike to join the conversation.

Secondly, he's right, and if you put the posts he was replying to in, it would make more sense.

nobly

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2005
First of all, the intel "TROLLS" lol :p , kept yelling at mike to join the conversation.

Secondly, he's right, and if you put the posts he was replying to in, it would make more sense.
That's no excuse for insulting a person's intelligence.
I hope we can all be "professional" and not call each other names or hurl pointless insults around.

We yell and scream for THG and other hardware sites to be professional, but we aren't? Kind of hypocritical if you ask me.

RichPLS

Champion
Well, I disagree with you on this one...
And no his posts stopped making sense when he resorted to childish name calling.
Apparently, in his eyes I too have become an Intel Troll.
All the while I am planning an upgrade of my Opteron 175's A8R-MVP board to an A8R32-MVP so I can overclock it more than now! :wink:
Basically, you have a right to state your opinions and beliefs, but not the right to call names and attempt to ridicule those that disagree with you. There is room for all sides to post here, but no room for someone to decide they are the designated one to destroy the other side by any means available.

icbluscrn

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
How can you call anyone out with a stupid arse title like "Re: AMD's FX-62 wipes the floor with Intel's Conroe!!!"
you define "TROLL"
Mike gets a little carried away sometimes but this thread is moronic

And the worst thing he did was calling someone a troll, where was he wrong if you read to what he was replying to.
.............TURDS

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
Mod Mike has dissolved completely into simply MAD!

WTF is up your As5 so much that you have to dis anyone with a differing opinion than yours, and even dissing some that are agreeing?
Mike, there is no need for this, if you are this angry you should seek help elsewhere that is able to provide the kind of help you need.

I hope you can reflect back upon them and realize how immature and retarded they sound. What beats all is your continual persistence to label everyone, except 3 unnamed posters, as trolls, but by definition of the word troll, you are the perfect example.

Here are some of your beauty's from the past hour.

Read the first post buddy, AnandIntel.com doesn't count Intel Troll.

Besides the over 15 Intel Trolls currently on THG, about 50 more each hour join to DIS-RESPECTFULLY insult AMD, I call that disgusting.
EDIT: There's about 3 people left on these forums that aren't Intel Trolls now, I think you can figure out who they are.

The Intel Trolls have, after 3 years, got an actual REASON to be blabbing their nonsense, there is an Intel CPU that fully uses the DDR2 bandwidth, that's about all I see Conroe is.

You aint neutral, you're an Intel Troll.

Perfect Ignorant Intel Troll post, thanks for adding it.

You're a Troll because you believe hype and are just as Ignorant as the other trolls.

Jesus Christ, you Intel Trolls are flying into this thread throwin' Ignorance around like it's a hot potato. I swear, this is the perfect advertisement, just bait the Trolls and you got yourself millions of 'em, sure would be awesome if I was selling sh!t, haha.

Anand posting Intel-made benchmarks and you're defending them....you sir, are a freakin' dumbass Troll.
An FX system is supposed to say "Unkown CPU" in the POST? Uh huh...okay Troll, keep geting your wet dreams.

What happened to "we don't believe company promises"? Or has the Intel Trollism gotten to you so much you can't bare it and caved in? Weren't you neutral or were you always an Intel Fanboy?

1) Uhm..you call a company proclaming their own product as a "reliable source"?
2) It's a performane jump because those were benchmarks with bad AMD tech, a motherboard that doesn't recognize the CPU, a "modified ATI driver", and a bad DFI ATI board, and comparing DDR1 to DDR2.
3) 6 months isn't "just around the corner", alot of things can happen in 6 months Troll.

That made no sense Troll.

Thanks for another ignorant un-true un-informed post Troll.

You're welcome Troll.

I sincerely hope you have gotten this out of your system and can carefully choose your words a little more constructively.
RichPLS

You forgot to quote all the hundreds of posts that Intel fanboys flamed me, but I guess that's not important since you yourself are a Fanboy.

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
but I guess that's not important since you yourself are a Fanboy.

I think that just sums it up.

My point exactly. I would be surprised if anybody other than 4 or 5 people on these forums is left that isn't either flaming me because they're an Intel Fanboy, or because they're just afraid having the Mob of Fanboys flame them, either way, keep it up guys, you're makin' momma proud.

pcsteve

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2006
Now i know this is going to sound childish, but, the trolls started it :p :wink: they really did.

:lol: Like it Corvette.

As people have already stated in this thread, everyones entitled to their opinion and forums like this is where they can air them. I think Mike is just over reacting, but as previously posted his enthusiasm is "freaking unreal".
Just my 2cents worth :)

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006

Hopefully after a few hours, you'll all run out of Insults and Flames, but maybe you'll discover Google.com and find some new ones. I mean come on, there's over 12 threads dedicated to flaming AMD and ME, how much longer can you guys really go without being redundent? sheesh you're like a broken record, not to mention THE most babyish people on the Internet, can't handle a few text words on a website, sheesh.

Merlin13

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2006

Hopefully after a few hours, you'll all run out of Insults and Flames, but maybe you'll discover Google.com and find some new ones. I mean come on, there's over 12 threads dedicated to flaming AMD and ME, how much longer can you guys really go without being redundent? sheesh you're like a broken record, not to mention THE most babyish people on the Internet, can't handle a few text words on a website, sheesh.

You're the one having a crazy fit because of some benchmarks. And saying everyone else is redundant...."troll....intel troll"--it's all you can say. :roll: :roll:
You're getting so enthusiastic and worked up on this minor thing, go sit down and rest for a while....

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006

You're the one having a crazy fit because of some benchmarks. And saying everyone else is redundant...."troll....intel troll"--it's all you can say. :roll: :roll:
You're getting so enthusiastic and worked up on this minor thing, go sit down and rest for a while....

I can't quite comprehend this, because you all say I'm "worked up" when I say 3 things are wrong with the benchmarks in a calm matter, but 100+ Intel people post in ALL CAPS flaming non-stop, yet I am the one who needs to calm down...anyone sense anything wrong with that? No, of course not, how dumb of me.

corvetteguy

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
yeah, maybe if you actually read some of the posts flaming him, instead of just looking for his, you'd understand. One intel fanboy even started attacking me over the definition of global warming, which i didn't even bring up, shows that they just pounce on any written words, that do not support intel in some way, they probably burn their mornig paper ifthere is no intel ad. BTW, i won the arguement. 8)