image files dont open when I tap on them.

October 1, 2004 6:05:08 PM

Hi All,

I have an IPAQ 2210 and had some conduits software installed onto it. The
software was an image editor like Paint but for the IPAQ. I decided to
uninstall it because I didn't need it. Now when I tap on a jpeg IPAQ Image
Viewer will not open. I get the message "Cannot find 'pic_name' (or one of
its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and all the
required libraries are available."

I can view the images when I open the folder the image is contained in bit
not when I click on the image. I have tried several jpegs with no success.

Thanks

Naveed
Anonymous
October 1, 2004 7:56:18 PM

Install some other picture viewer, like Spb Imageer or Resco Photo Viewer.
It will fix the file associations. You can do it manually with the help form
PocketTweak
http://tillanosoft.com/ce/ptweak.html

--

..: Jakub Kañczugowski
..: www.PDAclub.pl

Try openning Ipaq Image Zone, go to File>Options>General Tab and click the
Associate image files Button.

"The Man With The Harmonica" <corlioni1976REMOVE@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in
message news:cjjkn6$6m4$1@rdel.co.uk...
> Hi All,
>
> I have an IPAQ 2210 and had some conduits software installed onto it. The
> software was an image editor like Paint but for the IPAQ. I decided to
> uninstall it because I didn't need it. Now when I tap on a jpeg IPAQ
Image
> Viewer will not open. I get the message "Cannot find 'pic_name' (or one
of
> its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and all the
> required libraries are available."
>
> I can view the images when I open the folder the image is contained in bit
> not when I click on the image. I have tried several jpegs with no
success.

> Thanks
>
> Naveed

October 4, 2004 1:56:35 PM

Is there anyway I can do this without installing other software?

Naveed

"Jakub Kanczugowski" <duncan@no-spam-ever.ceti.pl> wrote in message
> Install some other picture viewer, like Spb Imageer or Resco Photo Viewer.
> It will fix the file associations. You can do it manually with the help
form
> PocketTweak
> http://tillanosoft.com/ce/ptweak.html
>
> --