BEST CINGULAR CEL PHONES AVAILABLE NOW ?

Last response: in Network Providers
September 7, 2004 5:04:59 PM

What are the best cingular cell phones available now? Or at least some good
cingular cel phone review sites... Thanks

More about : cingular cel phones

Anonymous
September 8, 2004 1:32:26 AM

In <2q67seFrn4pqU1@uni-berlin.de> on Tue, 7 Sep 2004 13:04:59 -0400, "John F"
<Blondjohn7@hotmale.com> wrote:

>What are the best cingular cell phones available now? Or at least some good
>cingular cel phone review sites... Thanks

Sony Ericsson T637.

September 8, 2004 1:32:27 AM

> In <2q67seFrn4pqU1@uni-berlin.de> on Tue, 7 Sep 2004 13:04:59 -0400, "John
> F"
> <Blondjohn7@hotmale.com> wrote:
>
>>What are the best cingular cell phones available now? Or at least some
>>good
>>cingular cel phone review sites... Thanks
>
> Sony Ericsson T637.

> John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular&gt;

Motorola V400

Phonescoop.com

bamp
September 8, 2004 1:32:28 AM

"bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message

> "John Navas" <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote in message
>> [POSTED TO alt.cellular.cingular - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
>>
>> In <2q67seFrn4pqU1@uni-berlin.de> on Tue, 7 Sep 2004 13:04:59 -0400,
>> "John F"
>> <Blondjohn7@hotmale.com> wrote:
>>
>>>What are the best cingular cell phones available now? Or at least some
>>>good
>>>cingular cel phone review sites... Thanks
>>
>> Sony Ericsson T637.
>>
>> --
>> Best regards, HELP FOR CINGULAR GSM & SONY ERICSSON PHONES:
>> John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular&gt;
>

> Motorola V400
>
> Phonescoop.com
>
> bamp

Also howardforums.com

bamp
Anonymous
September 8, 2004 2:56:15 AM

In <uKednaPDEqBqrKPcRVn-rQ@centurytel.net> on Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:11:02 -0500,
"bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote:

>> In <2q67seFrn4pqU1@uni-berlin.de> on Tue, 7 Sep 2004 13:04:59 -0400, "John
>> F"
>> <Blondjohn7@hotmale.com> wrote:
>>
>>>What are the best cingular cell phones available now? Or at least some
>>>good
>>>cingular cel phone review sites... Thanks
>>
>> Sony Ericsson T637.

>Motorola V400

No Bluetooth. I'd suggest the V525 instead.

September 8, 2004 4:18:23 AM

In <UYOdnZEq7YvsoKPcRVn-uQ@centurytel.net> on Tue, 7 Sep 2004 18:00:00 -0500,
"bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote:

>"bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message
>>
>> "John Navas" <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> In <2q67seFrn4pqU1@uni-berlin.de> on Tue, 7 Sep 2004 13:04:59 -0400,

>>> Sony Ericsson T637.

>> Motorola V400
>>
>> Phonescoop.com

>Also howardforums.com

Best of all: Internet & Usenet

September 9, 2004 1:06:53 AM

In article <j0r%c.12513$54.176916@typhoon.sonic.net>,
>[POSTED TO alt.cellular.cingular - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
>
>In <uKednaPDEqBqrKPcRVn-rQ@centurytel.net> on Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:11:02 -0500,
>"bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote:
>
>>"John Navas" <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> In <2q67seFrn4pqU1@uni-berlin.de> on Tue, 7 Sep 2004 13:04:59 -0400, "John
>>> F"

>>> Sony Ericsson T637.
>
>>Motorola V400
>
>No Bluetooth. I'd suggest the V525 instead.

AFAIK the V525 is a Vodafone customization of the V500. In any case, it is
not offered by US carriers; though available from other sources. In any
case it does not qualify as a "Cingular cell phone" as the OP requested.
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 2:11:11 AM

In <chns9d$qig$1@reader1.panix.com> on Wed, 8 Sep 2004 21:06:53 +0000 (UTC),
retsuhcs@xinap.moc (Mike S.) wrote:

>In article <j0r%c.12513$54.176916@typhoon.sonic.net>,
>John Navas <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote:
>>
>>In <uKednaPDEqBqrKPcRVn-rQ@centurytel.net> on Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:11:02 -0500,
>>"bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote:

>>>Motorola V400
>>
>>No Bluetooth. I'd suggest the V525 instead.
>
>AFAIK the V525 is a Vodafone customization of the V500. In any case, it is
>not offered by US carriers; though available from other sources. In any
>case it does not qualify as a "Cingular cell phone" as the OP requested.

Since the V525 works fine on Cingular, is readily available unlocked (e.g.,
eBay <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5718...;), and can
even be purchased with Cingular activation, I personally think it meets the
criteria. But perhaps I should have said "V500/V525". Happy now? :)

September 15, 2004 6:45:30 PM

> In <UYOdnZEq7YvsoKPcRVn-uQ@centurytel.net> on Tue, 7 Sep 2004
18:00:00 -0500,
> "bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote:
>
> >"bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "John Navas" <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote in message

> >> Motorola V400
> >>
> >> Phonescoop.com
>
> >Also howardforums.com
>
> Best of all: Internet & Usenet

> John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular&gt;

What about the V600 ? Or What about Nokia phones? or Ericson?
!