good help manager

Last response: in Video Games
May 23, 2005 1:46:20 PM

I've been testing the version of this program you can find at the link
below
http://www.chez.com/dmaxime/FSManager%20v2.php

With this you can quickly install and manage a large number of
sceneries. In addition to that, Using it regurlarly accelerates FS9
and installation of sceneries.

Test it and enjoy !!!!

More about : good manager

Anonymous
May 23, 2005 4:10:32 PM

Paid advertisement? NG spam? Legitimate user who likes it?