Dresselhaus Computer Products-Any idea what happened to th..

Hi,

Does anyone know what happened to "Dresselhaus Computer Products" or
know Dan Dresselhaus? I went to college with the Dan who is a great
guy, lost touch with him (my fault) and am trying to find him again.
Can't find any info on what became of the company. They were in
California. Any leads would be appreciated.

Aloha,
Sue
Hawaii

nobody

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2003

On 26 Dec 2004 21:55:53 -0800, "Hawaiialoha" <swhitehawaii@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Dresselhaus Computer Products

google is your friend

Company Information : Dresselhaus Computer Products
Product Information : Smart Print Printer Sharing Devices
Contact : BBS: 909-466-5572 Sales: 800-368-7737 Support: 909-945-5600
Fax: 909-989-2436 Faxback: 800-373-3600
Description :
Address : Rancho Cucamonga,
State : CA