End The Conroe Battle

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
I think after 8 hours of fighting over Conroe and the benchmarks, let's give our hands and keyboards a break. Who cares, f*ck it all, wait the time, when Conroe comes out, it woops AM2, I'll be sad, if AM2 woops it, I'll be glad. Let's end this.

edit: besides, not sure there can be much more said after this much, heh.

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time

G

That means you take 4 AMD and your a Fanboy!

lol seriously lets wait n see!

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
Your not serious.......come on it's fun to flame. What should we talk about politics..I think not.

The Mods are gonna look over this probably and ban half the forum, lol. Including me.

3Ball

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2006
I love lamp?

Antec NeoHE 550w PS
DFI Lan Party UT NF4 Ultra
AMD Athlon 3700+ Sandy @ 2.8ghz (10x280) - "Arctic Freezer 64"
2gb (2x1gb) Patriot Performance Memory (2-3-2-5)
ATI Original X1900XT
Creative XF-I
(2x120gb WD SATA II HD's) - Raid 0

corvetteguy

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
oh yeah, i remember taht shit,that was a hilarious movie, man, "its smeels like gasoline", "yeah, its made with real chunks of jaguar so you know its good"

gpfear

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2006
I think you are talking about the cologne "Sex Panther" See following.

No, she gets a special cologne...It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries...Yep it's made with bits of real Panther, so you know it's good.

ak47is1337

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2006
I think after 8 hours of fighting over Conroe and the benchmarks, let's give our hands and keyboards a break. Who cares, f*ck it all, wait the time, when Conroe comes out, it woops AM2, I'll be sad, if AM2 woops it, I'll be glad. Let's end this.

Mike
Put my quote of Conroe being great back into your profile. I want EVERYONE to see it when it comes out.

corvetteguy

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
what? I love lamp? what is that supposed to be?

That's from AnchorMan: The Story of Ron Burgundy. The part where they sing that stupid song in the office. God it's scary that I remember that and HATED THAT MOVIE.

yeah i remember that, i was wondering what the gunshow was about, it seemed sooo, random :?

TabrisDarkPeace

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2006

What after 8 hours is your AMD system overheating or something Mike ?

[Kidding] :p

JeanLuc

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002
. Who cares, f*ck it all, wait the time, when Conroe comes out, it woops AM2, I'll be sad, if AM2 woops it, I'll be glad.

This is the bit that I just don't get. Why should you care which processor comes out on top? Surely you want the processor that gives you best prefromance or best value for money? Why does it matter if it's an Intel chip or an AMD chip? :?

pip_seeker

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
This is the bit that I just don't get. Why should you care which processor comes out on top? Surely you want the processor that gives you best prefromance or best value for money? Why does it matter if it's an Intel chip or an AMD chip? :?

Because AMD needs the cash more than Intel. As long as there are two companies making chips we all win. Two co's keep the other honest.