rochin

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2006
Not sure if you've been following the CPU forums the past 2 days, but if you have, is it clear why MadModMike doesn't deserve a sticky?

;-)

I 100% agree. Bad stuff, bad stuff.

Jake_Barnes

Splendid
The moderators only care about enforcing ToS and not caring about what's good for this forum.

That's not true wusy ... where did that come from? It's true that some mods may not be as "tech savy" (geeks) as most here, but not caring? Dude, that's what we try to do. A little credit goes a long way ... 8O

rochin

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2006
I think they are talking about member MadMike. He has started 5 or so topics in the last few days using very bad verbage and flaming everyone that does not see things his way. I for one have put more than a few people on ignore in the last few days. You need to inforce some rules here. If the nick bullsh!ter is not allowed as a nick, then you should not allow that type of language to be posted. I have liked these forums up untill 2 days ago. MadMike and his basing of everyone not himself is pure crap. On most forums he would have been banned and his IP address banned. That is what most people are talking about.

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
ppl were attacking him what do you think hes supposed to do? sit in the corner and let intel fanboys rape him? no hes gonna fight back*making fist*
*slamming fist on table*

Jake_Barnes

Splendid
I agree 100% - but I have not received a single complaint ... it's as easy as punching that report this post button. I don't read every thread in all the forums - so as a mod, I have to rely on the members reporting bad behavior.

BullSh**tter stood out like a sore thumb. He even came up 1st on the scroll on the main web page. Fredi, the webmaster, made that call.

And BullS**tter is suposed to have changed it to Avenger - that's the name he choose.

luminaris

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2005
Jake_Barnes is a moderator of these forums.

I'll admit I haven't been perfect within the last couple of days myself but, all I know is, my eyes are still spinning and my super deluxe size bottle of aspirin is almost empty :lol:

Jake_Barnes

Splendid
You may need a new bottle ... but I'm a Moderator for every forum. Still, I depend on "abuse reports" - please don't expect me to read every thread and arbitrate a tech debate. Not gonna happen. Just report inappropriate behavior.

Thank you, hope your head stops spinning :wink:

rochin

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2006
He started the topics off. He started flaming right away. He didnt even read what others were posting. The Conroe test is a real test. The specs for each system have been shown and the tests done again! The Conroe chip really does preform. He will not say anything except "Shut up Intel Trolls". You and him are alot alike. You do not have any common sense. Sure AMD is good. But do you think Intel is just going to sit on thier hands and let AMD keep beating them? From a business stand point that is absurd. For now the Conroe chip looks great. It has been stated in several other topics that the whole DDR2 ram made the AMD system look bad is crap. Several links have shown that even with DDR2 in the new systems AMD may not work how they want. What people want out of forums is to have nice chats about things. Not to be called names and have total idiots keep saying the same things over and over. Intels Conroe chip is new and its sweet. AMD is not going to take that lying down. That is why they keep comming out with new things. Have some class and just accept that for now the Conroe chip is at least 10% better than what AMD has currently.

luminaris

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2005
Yeah, while that is true, he did come out swinging and while anyone tried to give any type of actual facts just as I did last night, he insulted everyone. I even said in several of the threads to just have respect for one another and knock off the insults.

You guys can say what you want, just go back to your first thread and start from there. Yes, it may be all in fun at times but when people try to present what they think are actual facts, they should not be insulted at all period.

Hell, i was even insulted last night and yet, I've never done anything cept try to present good information. I admit I've jumped out of line once or twice but, my record is clean.