Intel's marketing strategy

humm... this may be a little off topic.. but just want to show everyone how intel is doing their business.

http://www.konglish.org/skype.html
19 answers Last reply
More about intel marketing strategy
  1. Old news. I don't see what's so bad, ATI and Nvidia do similar things in games.
  2. Very nice link. Always nice to see actual proff of something
  3. Amd marketing strategy for 2006 is to hide all the marketing money and to complain more.
  4. do you think about anything you say? or are you stupid enough to actualy believe what you say? i guess common sense much like a education was lost on you.
  5. Repeat it with me dude; he's playing me for a fool. He's posting for kicks. He's actually joking. I missed the joke.
    Got it yet?
  6. Maybe i just dont find idiotic posts funny. I already assumed this was his ammusment. but hoped it wasnt true all that says to me is he has alot more problems then i first thought.
  7. Hey, here's AMD's: Viral. Yeah, they spam our forums, yes, OURS and many others around the web.
  8. Such speech is shocking!!!!

AMD? Viral? How could you?
  9. Quote:
    Amd marketing strategy for 2006 is to hide all the marketing money and to complain more.

Monopolitic strategy.... by the way Intel is guilty says Fair trade commission in Japan
  10. Quote:
    do you think about anything you say? or are you stupid enough to actualy believe what you say? i guess common sense much like a education was lost on you.

I know you're a noob and all, but you need to look at the date of the threads before you go and post replies in them. :roll:
  11. yes i told my self that about 3 threads back ;) this is my first time posting on forums in the almost 20 years i been a tech. Meltdown and people like him are the reason why i try and stay away from these things as much as possible. i dont mean to be the reason he gets his stupidity revived. sorry :-/
  12. Link is...WTF...!!!
  13. Hey Jack. Nice to see you finally having an avatar. I like it. Now BaronBS can see when you are talking to him (mind of a child - only look at the pictures)
  14. why you so butthurt? :lol:
  15. Well, if it isn't THGC's favorite TROLL
    Nice of you to come around.
  16. Quote:
    Hey Jack. Nice to see you finally having an avatar. I like it. Now BaronBS can see when you are talking to him (mind of a child - only look at the pictures)

:) :) I was looking for something that would communicatd madness as there is a method to it :) ...

Jack
    Mission accomplished. That picture says just that. Exactly why I like it.
  17. eden why you changed your name? :lol:
  18. There is no "butthurt" i was simply making commenting on a utter lack of intellagence and thought process assosiated with your posts. I suppose if that is "butthurt" then ok.
  19. Meh, you left too early to remember who endyen is.
    Eden on the other hand still runs the THGC Photo Album, he just doesn't post here anymore.

eden and endyen are two different people, Eden still has his 26891 posts.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Marketing Intel